FRP/GRP Fiberglass Cable Tray, Ladder Type Cable Trays
|FOB Price:||US $10 / Meter|
|Min. Order:||100 Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|100 Meters||US $10/ Meter|
|Production Capacity:||500000 Piece/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: LT100, LT200
- Product Categories: Pultrusion/Pultruded
- Material: Fiberglass
- Type: Polyester FRP
- Color: Muti- Color
- Origin: Nantong, Jiangsu, China
- Usage: Environmental Protection, Industral, Household
- Molding Method: Molding
- Fiber Type: GFRP
- Specification: ISO Standard
- Trademark: BELL
- HS Code: 39259000
Ladder Type Cable Trays are manufactured by assembling various cross sections of Pultruded FRP sections as side runners and rungs. A detailed chart below lists the various combinations available as our standard product range:
In addition to the above a Point load of 70 kgs. at center span is considered for design purpose, to emulate human load on the Ladder Type Cable Trays.The Support Span considered for the above is 3000mm. Cable Trays for larger support spans unto 6000mm can also be supplied on request.Standard Rung spacing is 300mm, the same can be changed at the customers' request for special applications, demanding lower deflections.
List of Accessories for Ladder Type Cable Trays
1. 45 deg & 90 Deg. Horizontal Inward / Outward Bends;
2. 45 Deg & 90 Deg Vertical Inward / Outward Risers;
4. Concentric & Eccentric LHS/RHS, Reducers / Expanders from 100mm unto;
5. 900mm widths;
7. Pultruded FRP Coupler Plates with SS 304 or SS 316 Hardware;
8. Horizontal & Vertical Moulded FRP Hinges for flexible angle Bends;
10. Clamps for fixing of Cable Trays onto supports;
11. FRP Supports for Cable Trays.
Ladder Type Cable Trays
We offer an extensive range of Ladder Type Cable Trays (no caps) manufactured by an automatic pultrusion machine.These are made up of C shaped side channel.
Rungs are secured to the side channels by pressure contact moulding or by bolting.Rung internals are designed to eliminate rolling over during cable installation and are places 300mm/250mm apart c/c.
We have the most extensive selection of sizes ranging from 50mm to 1000mm width with 3mm to 5mm thickness.