FRP Pultruded Plank, GRP Structural Deck, Fiberglass Plank.
|FOB Price:||US $34 / Meter|
|Min. Order:||1,500 Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1,500 Meters||US $34/ Meter|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: Plank
- Color: Single Color
- Forming Way: Pultrusion
- Type: Profiled
- Surface: Smooth or Gritted
- Trademark: Bell
- Specification: ISO Standard
- HS Code: 39259000
- Customized: Non-Customized
- Surface Treatment: Finished
- Shape: Flat
- Material: Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic
- Resin: Vinyl Ester,ISO,Ortho or Phenolic
- Transport Package: Steel Parking
- Origin: Nantong, China
Fiberglass reinforced plastic FRP grating is rustproof, slip-resistant, lightweight and easy to install. It combines corrosion resistance with strength, long life and safety for reliable service in harsh or caustic environments where carbon or stainless steel is not suitable (chemical processing, refining, offshore, pulp and paper, food and beverage, marine, water and wastewater treatment, electronics, plating and Electro isolated Flooring). Polyester resin FRP is standard and fire retardant. Vinyl ester resin is optional.
There are two distinct types of FRP grating-molded and pultruded.Molded is unmatched in corrosion resistance, is highly impact-resistant and least expensive of the FRP grating options.
Pultruded fiberglass grating combines corrosion resistance with maximum strength. It is manufactured using a unique pultruded (as opposed to extruded) process.
During the pultrusion process, the raw materials are pulled through a heated steel forming die using a continuous pulling device. When the reinforcements are saturated with the resin mixture in the resin bath and the wetted reinforcement package is wrapped in a surfacing veil. The completed package then goes into a performer that roughly forms the package into the appropriate shape to enter the heated die for curing. The die is the exact shape of the final part desired. Upon exiting the die, the part is over 90% cured and solid. The length of the part required is pulled through the cutoff saw and the process is complete.
1. Corrosion resistance & Aging resistance
2. Waterproof & Fireproof.
3. Light weight, High strength & Impact resistance.
4. Good dimension stability.
5. Insulationgood magnetic permeability.
6. Bright color, attractive appearance.
7. Long service life, maintenance free.
8. Easy to cut and install.
The FRP Deck gives a solid floor with a gritted anti-slip surface. It will span 1.5m at a design load of 5kN/m2 with a deflection limit of L/200 and meets all the requirements of BS 4592-4 Industrial type flooring and stair treads Part 5: Solid plates in metal and glass reinforced plastics (GRP) Specification and BS EN ISO 14122 part 2 - Safety of Machinery Permanent means of access to machinery.
- Factory over 10 years and more than 16 molded grating molds and 6 pultrusion lines.
- ISO9001 certified.
- Good quality and competitive price
- Supporting customized Gratings and Profiles.
- Free samples can be provided for test.
- Strict management system, complete quality guarantee system and fine pre-sale and after-sale service system.
- Annual sales revenue: 12,000,000USD
Please feel free to contact for any questions.